Saturday, November 14, 2009

Inspiration for my wedding "look"

When I contemplate my wedding "look," I am greatly inspired by the glamour of old Hollywood (see above).

This thought never occurred to me until I found my dress. Well, "the dress" is not officially mine yet, but I think I found it. Unfortunately, I cannot share it on here since I do not want Jacob to see it. BUT, I can tell you that its lines, design and look all scream old Hollywood.

That in mind, the decisions I make on my shoes, accessories (including jewelry, veil, headpiece) and hair/makeup will be inspired by the looks of old Hollywood.

I am definitely looking forward to pulling this idea together with the other aspects I have in mind to make our day extra special and very unique! I mean really, who else's wedding can say it has roots in old Hollywood, Irish tradition, and autumn/fall themes? It may sound random now, but it will all tie together on September 18, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment