Sunday, January 3, 2010

If the shoe fits...

Today is exactly nine months since Jacob asked me to marry him. That is so hard to believe! (Which means that we are only nine months and 15 days away from walking down the aisle).

To walk down the aisle in style, I found (and fell in love with) a pair of shoes that I am seriously contemplating for the wedding day.

They are nothing like I was envisioning - they are silver and have lots of jewels on them. And they are not kitten heel shoes - they are probably a solid three inches in height.

I found these shoes on New Year's Eve at Off Broadway Shoes in Hamburg. The best part: they were on clearance! Scooped up these beauties for only $48.

Barring any unforeseen problem, I believe these will be the shoes I wear (to the ceremony at least). I feel that these shoes easily fit into my image of old Hollywood. What do you think of these?

Later this week: Jacob and I will make a final decision regarding florist (and flowers) and look more into our two DJ options. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment