Monday, January 11, 2010

Party like it's 1999...or 2010!

The last major component of my wedding planning included hiring a DJ. And it can now be checked off my list! Yesterday, at the Kentucky Bride Bridal Show, I met and booked Bluegrass Beat. What is funny is that this business is owned by Evan Morris, who Debbie and Jerry initially recommended to Jacob and I.

I went into yesterday's event planning to book an entirely different DJ, but once I met the guys with Bluegrass Beat, my mind changed completely. Evan's youngest brother, Blake, will be our DJ in September.

With mine and Jacob's taste in music on completely different ends of the spectrum (he loves rap, country and R&B, and I am more into classic rock, oldies, etc.), we will definitely need to set up a meeting once the date gets a little closer to figure some things out. Also, I have big ideas for introduction music, cake cutting, exit music, etc. Those details will not be spilled though, you will just have to wait until September 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment