Friday, August 13, 2010

A Perfect Ten

My wedding gown fits like a glove. There is no other way to describe this. It hugs me in all of the right places and feels like it was made just for me... Pretty amazing considering how much money some brides have to spend on dress alterations. I have to admit that I am thrilled to not have to pay a dime for alterations. Not a dime!

I have to say that I would wait eight long months for the custom cutting again. What a lifeline! Those extra three inches cut off the bottom of the dress were perfect and my adorable kitten heel shoes are the exact height they need to be. A HUGE thanks to Diane and Ruth's Bridal! And Maggie Sottero! (I am a fan for life.)

With the dress in and ready to go, my wedding day look is complete. Although, I do not have anything old or borrowed...guess I should start thinking about that. Any ideas??

Wish I could post a picture or two from yesterday, but cannot risk Jacob seeing it. :) All in due time!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you find that is "old" most likely will have to be borrowed...as you're too young to have many old things! I am so honored to be coming to your wedding and experience all the special details of the year of planning! You should open a business:) Hope it's everything you desire it to be!

    ReplyDelete