Friday, April 23, 2010

Strike a Pose

In just a few days, Jacob and I will be heading over to Keeneland for our engagement photo session with Mary Lashbrook. So excited!

And it looks like we may get our wish...we really wanted a cloudy/rainy day for the session (love how days like that appear in pictures!) and it looks like rain for Monday. Just praying for a little warmer than what the forecast is predicting (a cool 59 degrees), but it is what it is.


This weekend, we will be figuring out our attire. I am wearing a mauve/pink color dress that is really silky and super cute. But I still need to figure out shoes (considering some cute strappy sandals)...and now maybe even a sweater to wear over it for a few pictures. As for Jacob...that will be the real project this weekend (wish me luck!).

I have scoured the Web looking for poses and ideas for our shoot. And I found some pretty cute ideas! Here are a few of my favorites:

Photo from Image Jolie:




Image from Melanie Mauer:


So that was just a sneak peek of what to look forward to in our engagement shoot. Stay posted for how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment