Monday, June 14, 2010

So it begins...

Just wrapped up another busy pre-wedding weekend!

Saturday, I got to have my makeup trial done at Estee Lauder by my dear friend Brittany. I am never used to seeing myself with so much makeup...I typically stick to basic eye shadow colors, brownish-black mascara and some gloss for my lips. So when she held that mirror up after having a field day with my makeup, I was a little taken aback at first. But, as my eyes adjusted, I liked it!

Here is an image from that afternoon at the makeup counter:

Too much? Don't mind my hair...it was a humid day! :)

And yesterday, I attended my first bridal shower of the season! My lovely friends from high school (Hilary, Stephanie, Mindy and Crystal) hosted and it was gorgeous!! Lots of delicious food and creative games. Caps off to you ladies for a fabulous event! And a huge thank you to everyone who turned out! Love you all!
 
Here was the turnout:

Couch, left to right: Amy, Anna, me, Sarah Whitney, Christie, Kimberly
Behind, left to right: Crystal, Stephanie, Hilary, Erin, Mindy, Erin, Katie, Trisha, Rachel

Now that the weekend has passed, time to dive back into work...planning to finalize a few details on the guys' tuxes this week and get the paper for my invitations cut, among other things. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cute picture from the shower! It's so weird to see you with all that makeup on! It looks good, I've just never seen you all dolled up before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen & Jacob, we met today to plan your CPA class wedding shower so those invitations will be out in the next week:) Also, sincerely, this wedding should be one of a kind. You have thought of every little detail and I am very impressed with your blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete