Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pea-green with envy

Since perusing Etsy a bit more, I think I have refined my necklace style...I was originally thinking of super funky...to someting a little more elegant. I still want an emerald green stone, but I want something a little vintage and more dainty. I have narrowed my choices down to six.

They are:

All are from Etsy. Love love love Etsy!

Without showing you a picture of the dress (can't let Jacob see it!), keep in mind it is ivory. I will wear a veil during the ceremony, a feathery floral headpiece at the reception (sans veil), and will have on those gold shoes I showed you earlier this week. Opinions? Ideas?

As for earrings, some of the sellers of these pieces have earrings to match. That might be a possibility. Not entirely sure yet. Figured I would choose a necklace first and the rest would fall into place.

If you have an opinion, share it! I would really like to hear it before making a purchase (hopefully this week sometime.).

1 comment: