Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner Plans

Our rehearsal dinner destination has been finalized. We will be dining at Murray's on Harrodsburg Road, September 17.


I must say, I am pretty excited about this. Ever since they converted the old house into a restaurant (orginally called The Homestead I believe) I have always wanted to eat there. And now I will! Murray's is owned by the same people who own Merrick Inn, over on Tates Creek Road.

And the menu looks spectacular! A taste of Kentucky for sure. I am not entirely sure of what will be on the specific menu for our event, but you can bet it will be delicious.

What makes it even more perfect is that Southland is just down the road. The rehearsal at the church will begin at 6:30 and immediately following, we will head down to Murray's for dinner in a private dining room.

And I have to admit, our wonderful photographer, Mary, agreed to stop with Jacob and I at the Bellerive Kroger on the way to dinner for a quick photo shoot. Why? Jacob and I actually met at that Kroger...almost a decade ago. So I thought it might be kind of fun to shoot a few photos from there...at least for memory's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment